GOD Calling

all artwork thanks to http://thebiblerevial.com... art for the 'GLORY of GOD' and the 'GOSPEL of JESUS CHRIST'!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

follower of JESUS...to see O.K. This is not my picture. It is W.W.J.D. To see the profile picture enlarged, go here: http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/4931/wwjd6al.jpg

Thursday, July 14, 2005

"Dying Testimonies of Saved and Unsaved"

Reccommended Reading!

Set Captives Free has an extraordinary entry in her journal which I ENCOURAGE EVERYONE to 'Go see!":


"Dying Testimonies of Saved and Unsaved" <--click


"This book is wonderful, and we recommend it to all our readers."
Dying Testimonies Of Saved And Unsaved




Introductory <---click
Testimonies 1 to 60 <---click
Testimonies 61 to 120 <---click
Testimonies 121 to 236 <---click


~~~~confession time!~~~~~~~~


I put alot of things in my journal - FOR MY OWN PERSONAL PLEASURE AND FUTURE USE! This is a perfect example. I AM DEFINITELY going to read this, and reccommend it to others in the future! Placing it in my journal means it will be easy for me to find when I want to see it again!


Thank you so much, SetCaptivesFree! AngelRose! and all my other Beloved Family in CHRIST who have allowed me to treasure up your 'pearls' hear in my journal!


May GOD Bless you all, Forever!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home