GOD Calling

all artwork thanks to http://thebiblerevial.com... art for the 'GLORY of GOD' and the 'GOSPEL of JESUS CHRIST'!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

follower of JESUS...to see O.K. This is not my picture. It is W.W.J.D. To see the profile picture enlarged, go here: http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/4931/wwjd6al.jpg

Thursday, May 26, 2005

HE TOOK OUR PLACE


HE took our place ~ was punished for OUR WRONG DOING. So HE could Give Life to those condemned to death and hell...JESUS asks, Won't you give HIM your life here and NOW--so HE can take you to heaven after this life is over? IT'S NOT SO EASY AS YOU MAY THINK. YOU HAVE TO GIVE HIM ALL YOUR LIFE! ALL OF IT! HE is the BOSS. GOD is GOD, and HE is the One Who makes all the decisions. If you think that's a good deal (I'll tell you, there is no better deal anywhere)...if you are ready...Pray Now....Dear JESUS, You came down to earth and suffered and died ...to buy me as Your Own. I can't see what GOD would want with me, but because YOU offered, here I am...I give myself to YOU, FOREVER. Take my life and do with me as YOU will...and I will do my best to do all YOU wish, always. Thank You for saving me from hell and giving me a home in heaven with you. ~Amen~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home