GOD Calling

all artwork thanks to http://thebiblerevial.com... art for the 'GLORY of GOD' and the 'GOSPEL of JESUS CHRIST'!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

follower of JESUS...to see O.K. This is not my picture. It is W.W.J.D. To see the profile picture enlarged, go here: http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/4931/wwjd6al.jpg

Friday, June 03, 2005

The Dream

GOD gave me a dream. I have posted it :
http://journals.aol.com/yeshuaessenor/JESUSJESUSJESUS/entries/389
This is the interpretation of that dream.

Mar 1:17 And Jesus said unto them, Come ye after me, and I will make you to become fishers of men.
Joh 21:17 He saith unto him the third time, Simon, son of Jona, lovest thou me? Peter was grieved because he said unto him the third time, Lovest thou me? And he said unto him, Lord, thou knowest all things; thou knowest that I love thee. Jesus saith unto him, Feed my sheep. Leviticus 17:11
For the life of the flesh is in the blood
John 6:53-54
53Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.

54Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.

John 7:37-39 37In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink.
38He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.
39(But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet given; because that Jesus was not yet glorified.)

The Man of GOD was a Fisher of Men. He fed GOD's people in obedience to GOD , the shoulder-bag-box-cooler was not his own, but belonged to GOD.

The fish that had gone on to heaven, but their blood was left behind in the cooler of frozen ice-chips are Men and Women of GOD who had done the works of GOD when they were here.

Their blood (blood of JESUS) that remained in the cooler are their HOLY GHOST speaches, teachings, and sermons.

The ice...was frozen living water that kept the blood fresh and alive, and profitable for 'food' for GOD's children even now.

GOD Himself did that...the Ice, and the Blood...the ICE refers to the HOLY SPIRIT, and the BLOOD, to JESUS.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The man of GOD, while he did not give NEW food, was giving GOOD food to GOD's children.

What the man of GOD was doing was feeding The People with GOD's HOLY SPIRIT Filled messages from days gone by...

such as those of Charles Finney, John G. Lake, and Maria Woodworth-Etter.


1 Comments:

Blogger JESUSisLORD said...

http://www.newwineonline.com/nwo/asx/bwiese01.asx

Save yourself alot of pain...
all unbelievers (in JESUS as LORD) will be thrown in the lake of fire.

Please-don't go there for ANY REASON. JESUS died so you wouldn't have to. HE is the ONLY salvation.
The ONLY way to GOD. All of your questions are valid-they all have answers in the BIBLE.
Please take just a few minutes out of your day to impact your eternity. Please, listen to this:
http://www.newwineonline.com/nwo/asx/bwiese01.asx
It's Bill Wiese...and what he experienced personally.
Thank you so much for coming by my blog...GOD bless you!

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home