GOD Calling

all artwork thanks to http://thebiblerevial.com... art for the 'GLORY of GOD' and the 'GOSPEL of JESUS CHRIST'!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

follower of JESUS...to see O.K. This is not my picture. It is W.W.J.D. To see the profile picture enlarged, go here: http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/4931/wwjd6al.jpg

Monday, July 11, 2005

A Simple But Heartfelt and Sincere Prayer

Dearest HOLY FATHER in Heaven,

I love YOU and Worship YOU.
Thank YOU for being so kind and loving to me and all my loved ones.
Thank YOU for sacrificing YOUR OWN DEAR SON, so that we can know YOU, be forgiven for our sins, and be Changed from evil, vile, and filthy people to Clean, Pure, even HOLY Children of YOURS!

Thank YOU so much for all YOUR plans for me and my future. I humbly offer you all that I am or ever will be please forgive me that I have nothing better to give YOU. Help me make this life a Holy and Acceptable Sacrifice unto YOU.

I LOVE YOU, GOD. Thank YOU for loving me, sending JESUS to save me.
THANK YOU!
amen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home