GOD Calling

all artwork thanks to http://thebiblerevial.com... art for the 'GLORY of GOD' and the 'GOSPEL of JESUS CHRIST'!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

follower of JESUS...to see O.K. This is not my picture. It is W.W.J.D. To see the profile picture enlarged, go here: http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/4931/wwjd6al.jpg

Friday, September 23, 2005

Friday, July 1, 2005 ***Dear GOD***,

Dear GOD,
I AM NOT for TAKING AWAY ISRAEL'S LAND from ISRAEL


♥♪ ARE ALL THE FOES OF SION FOOLS ♥♪


Exo 32:13

Remember Abraham, Isaac, and Israel, thy servants, to whom thou sworest by thine own self, and saidst unto them, I will multiply your seed as the stars of heaven, and all this land that I have spoken of will I give unto your seed, and they shall inherit it forever.

2Ch 20:7

Art
not thou our God, who
didst drive out the inhabitants of this land before thy people Israel, and gavest it to the seed of Abraham thy friend forever?

1SAM 2:30 ...the Lord God of Israel has said,... I will give honour to those by whom I am honoured, and those who have no respect for ME will be of small value in my eyes.

You may want to also read this:

Curses [on the USA] for Cursing Israel <<

**DEAR LORD GOD,**

FOR YOU AND THE WHOLE WORLD TO KNOW:

I know YOU gave ISRAEL that land-

ALL OF IT! AND IT IS THEIRS FOREVER.

I realize the incredible insanity it is to try to take even a speck of dust away from them, because YOU gave it to them.

NO ONE can undo YOUR Works.

To even try is to FIGHT AGAINST YOU!

**PLEASE, LORD GOD,**

PROTECT ME, MY FAMILY, and all those who are for YOU, FROM YOUR CHASTISEMENT THAT IS SURELY COMING ON OUR COUNTRY AND ON EVERYONE WHO IS FIGHTING AGAINST YOU, trying to take YOUR HOLY Gift away from Abraham's descendants and give it to YOUR enemies.

In JESUS' HOLY Name,

I pray

amen

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

International Christian Embassy Jerusalem

Isaiah 40:1-2

“Comfort, comfort my people, says your God. Speak tenderly to Jerusalem, and proclaim to her that her hard service has been completed, that her sin has been paid for, that she has received from the Lord’s hand double for all her sins.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://www.gfa.org/tsunami?motiv=

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

yeshuaessenor at 9:08:00 PM EDT (Link to this entry)
This entry has 6 comments: (Add your own)
    Thank You, Freedfromevil, for standing with all who LOVE GOD and Israel...
    I know GOD's WORD is TRUE and HE will bless those who bless Israel, and curse those who harm her.

    I cannot imagine people trying to FIGHT WITH GOD!

    why do they desire their own pain and sorrow so?

    GOD is so GOOD and KIND, LOVING, the best FATHER, why would they rebel against HIM? ALL HE desires is for their own good and to bless them. yet they turn from GOD of LOVE to the devil of hate - W H Y??????

    many know of the eternal punishment that awaits them
    but I cannot believe they truly understand the horrors that await them, or else, WHY WOULD THEY CONTINUE IN SIN?
    truly they must be decieved into thinking it is not real, or it will be bearable or some other nonsense.
    how horrid for them to find out it is all true when they themselves are thrown into the lake of fire forever to burn...

    Please, if you have not given your life to JESUS,
    PLEASE, do it NOW!
    ***Dear JESUS***
    I have been told YOU can save people from sin and from hell.
    I give myself to YOU.
    Please, save me.
    I am ALL YOURS, LORD, JESUS.
    Guide me through this life, help me to know what to do, and how to live so YOU can welcome me into YOUR Heaven and say to me: "Well done, good and faithful servant!"
    Please, help me read YOUR BIBLE and give me YOUR HOLY SPIRIT to teach me.
    amen
    ***

    Comment from yeshuaessenor - 8/16/05 11:06 AM

    Delete Comment

    Thanks for circulating the petition. I know that the plans that God has won't be thwarted by evil men. I just wanted to sign the petition to show my support. It's a witness to the people.
    Comment from freedfromevil - 7/3/05 1:10 PM

    Delete Comment Block this Screen Name

    Amen
    Comment from freedfromevil - 7/3/05 1:04 PM

    Delete Comment Block this Screen Name

    Thank you, so much, Angel Rose!
    I did go and sign it...

    and I'm so glad you put this link here in case someone else would like to sign it too!

    ~Be Blessed Beloved!
    Comment from yeshuaessenor - 7/2/05 1:02 AM

    Delete Comment

    http://www.ipetition.com/SignPetition.asp?PetitionID=1

    heres a link for a petition to stop the removal of jews from their land. Please sign and pass it on to alll you know. But most of all pray.

    angelrose
    Comment from angelrose2u - 7/2/05 12:57 AM

    Delete Comment Block this Screen Name

    yes amen In Jesus mighty name!!!!

    angelrose
    Comment from angelrose2u - 7/2/05 12:41 AM

    Delete Comment Block this Screen Name

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home