GOD Calling

all artwork thanks to http://thebiblerevial.com... art for the 'GLORY of GOD' and the 'GOSPEL of JESUS CHRIST'!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

follower of JESUS...to see O.K. This is not my picture. It is W.W.J.D. To see the profile picture enlarged, go here: http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/4931/wwjd6al.jpg

Saturday, August 06, 2005

RUN TO ASK FOR MERCY AND FORGIVENESS!


I have a few friends that I have noticed have this CRAZY IDEA...

They are good people, and they are like: When I mess up, I deserve whatever comes my way. So, ok. I'm ready to take what I deserve. Whatever the punishment is - give it to me.

When it comes to GOD's point of view: THE WAY THEY ARE THINKING IS CRAZINESS!!! TOTAL, TOTAL, INSANITY!

Why?

Do you REALIZE what the punishment for even the MOST TINY CRIME is...by THE HOLY GOD Creator of the Universe is?

The wages of sin is death. The soul that sinneth, it shall die. Period.
Then there is e t e r n i t y to be spent in hell fires and torments.

EVEN THE HOLY GOD Creator Does Not want this to happen to ANYONE.
For, HE is also LOVE. And in HIS Great LOVE and MERCY, HE has made a way to 'forgive and cleanse' people from their sins.

HE sent JESUS, HIS Son to die for our sins. That's right. JESUS has already been punished for all the crimes of mankind. Yet, only the ones who come to HIM for forgiveness will be washed from sin, and made into NEW CREATIONS, without sin.

It hasn't come about yet, but that is GOD's Plan...and HE Will Do what HE has planned! HE Will make everyone who accepts JESUS to be LIKE JESUS IS, Pure, HOLY and living forever with HIM in Heaven.

So...
Please...
Don't ... 'grit your teeth and bear it' nor 'take your medicine' ...
GOD'S WILL IS TO FORGIVE YOU
TO CLEANSE YOU, AND MAKE YOU INTO ANOTHER PERSON
....
HIS CHILD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home