GOD Calling

all artwork thanks to http://thebiblerevial.com... art for the 'GLORY of GOD' and the 'GOSPEL of JESUS CHRIST'!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

follower of JESUS...to see O.K. This is not my picture. It is W.W.J.D. To see the profile picture enlarged, go here: http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/4931/wwjd6al.jpg

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

TO ENCOURAGE THOSE WHO ARE UNDER THE ENEMY'S ATTACK

SUBMIT YOURSELVES UNTO GOD, CRY OUT TO HIM FOR HELP...HIS HELP IS SURE! STAND STRONG!

♥♪CROSS IS NOT GREATER, THE ♪♥


Beloved,Not very long ago at all, I was weeping...profusely.


Crying from the depths, it seemed, of my very soul.


I was hurting...a l o t.


Why?


The why is really not important, is it?


No.


But I was there...and I am writing this to anybody else who happens to find themselves in a similar place.


In my distress I called to Our LORD. HE is always so Gracious, Loving, and Kind. (THANK YOU, JESUS!)


still, the aching was more than I could (it seemed to me)bear.


I needed re-inforcements...my sheild of faith didn't seem big enough for this battle...I don't know, maybe I had let some of the devil's fiery darts get through to me...


Now, I totally respect GOD's servants.


Especially those who are awesomely ANNOINTED because of their MUCH SEEKING GOD, spending time with GOD, and OBEYING HIM.


I respect GOD so much, and these servants so, I hesitate greatly to bother them...as David would NOT lift a finger against King Saul because Saul had been annointed of GOD-neither could I imagine to do anything cross-wise of HIS servants. JUST Bless them to the greatest of my ability. (Because GOD touched/es... is WITH THEM, don't you see?)


anyway,


I wrote to a servant of GOD, because of the great pain. I asked him to forgive me, for writing to him--he is an EXTREMELY busy minister of the LORD. His work is a great one. TO GOD BE ALL THE GLORY...FOR ONLY GOD COULD HAVE DONE WHAT THAT MINISTRY HAS ACCOMPLISHED.(Thousands and thousands of souls brought to JESUS =salvation! And hundreds of churches started! Thousands and thousands healed from every manner of disease...hundreds brought back from the dead! I tell you, JESUS is ALIVE and WELL on PLANET EARTH! AND so are those who believe on HIS Name!)


Yes, I wrote to him anyway, because of the great pain...I had to ask for help! GOD answers the effectual fervent prayers of righteous men.


Do you know, he did not get mad at me? He didnt even just ignore me, either. No. He cared...like JESUS, Himself does, I imagine...


He even tookthe time to write back to me! This is what the note said...and it is WONDERFUL...I share it with you now for it is a Word from the LORD--and will help destroy the attacks of the enemy in your life, too!


Jesus is King! No matter what you feel or think,HE is the answer! Keep your eyes on Him don't let discouragement pull you down. Listen to some faithfilled music and be thankful for all HE has done in your life.


"The devil comes to steal, kill and destroy, BUT I HAVE COME TO GIVE LIFE AND THAT ABOUNDANTLY, JESUS SAID" It's not about us getting it all right, it's about allowing HIS GRACE to be sufficient! He is about US HAVING LIFE!!! He will help you and the fire of the Holy Spirit will consume the attack of the devil! Be blessed!


~~~~~~~~~~~


I add my voice to his:


Be blessed!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home