GOD Calling

all artwork thanks to http://thebiblerevial.com... art for the 'GLORY of GOD' and the 'GOSPEL of JESUS CHRIST'!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

follower of JESUS...to see O.K. This is not my picture. It is W.W.J.D. To see the profile picture enlarged, go here: http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/4931/wwjd6al.jpg

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

ELVIS PRESLEY SONGS

Elvis Presley - A Big Hunk o'
Love


Elvis Presley - A Boy Like Me, a Girl Like You


Elvis Presley - A Cane and a High Starched Collar

Elvis Presley - A Little Bit of Green

Elvis Presley - A Whistling Tune

Elvis Presley - Adam and Evil


Elvis Presley - After Loving You
(Jam Session)


Elvis Presley - All Shook Up

Elvis Presley - All That I Am


Elvis Presley - Almost


Elvis Presley - Almost Always True

Elvis Presley - Almost in Love


Elvis Presley - Always on My Mind

Elvis
Presley - Always on My Mind #2


Elvis Presley - Amazing Grace

Elvis Presley - America the Beautiful

Elvis Presley -
America the Beautiful #2


Elvis Presley - An Evening Prayer

Elvis Presley - And I Love You So

Elvis
Presley - And I Love You So #2


Elvis Presley - Angel


Elvis Presley - Anyone (Could Fall in Love With You)

Elvis Presley -
Anyone (Could Fall in Love With You) #2


Elvis Presley - Anyway You Want Me


Elvis Presley -
Anyway You Want Me #2


Elvis Presley - Are You Lonesome Tonight?
(laughing version)


Elvis Presley - Are You Sincere

Elvis Presley - As Long As I Have You




Elvis Presley - Beach Boy Blues


Elvis Presley - Because of Love

Elvis Presley - Big Boss Man


Elvis Presley - Big Hunk O' Love

Elvis Presley - Bitter They Are, Harder They Fall


Elvis Presley - Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain


Elvis Presley - Blue Hawaii


Elvis Presley - Blue Suede Shoes


Elvis Presley - Bridge Over Troubled Water


Elvis Presley - Burning Love

Elvis Presley - By and By


Elvis Presley - C'mon Everybody

Elvis Presley - Can't Help Falling in Love

Elvis
Presley - Can't Help Falling in Love #2


Elvis Presley - Cattle Call


Elvis Presley - Cotton Candy Land

Elvis Presley - Could I Fall in Love

Elvis Presley - Crying in the Chapel


Elvis Presley - C.C. Rider



Elvis Presley - Danny Boy


Elvis Presley - Doin' the Best I Can


Elvis Presley - Don't


Elvis Presley - Don't Ask Me Why


Elvis Presley - Don't Be Cruel


Elvis Presley - Don't Cry Daddy


Elvis Presley - Don't Think Twice It's All Right




Elvis Presley - Earth Angel



Elvis Presley - Faded Love


Elvis Presley - Farther Along


Elvis Presley - Fever

Elvis Presley - Five Sleepy Heads

Elvis Presley - For Ol' Times Sake


Elvis Presley - For the Good Times


Elvis Presley - For the Heart


Elvis Presley - Funny How Time Slips Away



Elvis Presley - Golden Coins


Elvis Presley - Good Rockin' Tonight


Elvis Presley - Got a Lot o' Livin' to Do


Elvis Presley - Have I Told You Lately That I Love You?


Elvis Presley - Hawaiian Sunset


Elvis Presley - He'll Have to Go


Elvis Presley - He Knows Just What I Need


Elvis Presley - He Touched Me

Elvis Presley - Heartbreak Hotel

Elvis Presley - Help Me

Elvis Presley - His Hand in Mine

Elvis Presley - Home Is Where the Heart Is

Elvis Presley - How Can You Lose What You Never Had


Elvis Presley - How Great Thou Art


Elvis Presley - Hurt



Elvis Presley - I'll Hold You in My Heart (Till I Can Hold You in My
Arms)


Elvis Presley - I'll Never Let You Go (Little Darlin')


Elvis Presley - I'm All Shook Up

Elvis Presley - I'm Falling in Love Tonight


Elvis Presley - I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry


Elvis Presley - I've Got a Thing About You Baby


Elvis Presley - I Believe


Elvis Presley - I Believe in the Man in the Sky

Elvis Presley - I Can't Help It (If I'm Still in Love with You)

Elvis Presley - I Can't Stop Loving You

Elvis Presley - I Can Help

Elvis Presley - I Forgot to Remember to Forget


Elvis Presley - I Got a Woman (I Got a Sweetie)

Elvis Presley - I Gotta Know


Elvis Presley - I Love You Because

Elvis Presley - I Need Somebody to Lean On


Elvis Presley - I Need Your Love Tonight


Elvis Presley - I Want to Be Free


Elvis Presley - I Want You, I Need You, I Love You


Elvis Presley -
I've Got a Thing About You Baby


If That Isn't Love

If the Lord Wasn't Walking by My Side

If We Never Meet Again


In My Father's House (Are Many Mansions)

Elvis Presley - Indescribably Blue



Elvis Presley - Jailhouse Rock


Elvis Presley - Just Call Me Lonesome


Elvis Presley - Just for Old Time Sake


Known Only to Him

Ku-u-i-po


Lead Me, Guide Me

Let It Be Me

Little Darlin'


Long tall Sally

Love Me


Elvis Presley - Love Me Tender


Elvis Presley - Loving You


Elvis Presley -
Loving You (Fast Version)




Elvis Presley - Make Me Know It


Elvis Presley - Mama Liked the Roses

Elvis Presley - Moody Blue

Elvis Presley - Mr. Songman


My Happiness


My Heart Cries for You

My Way



Never Been to Spain


Never Ending



Oh How I Love Jesus

Elvis Presley - Old MacDonald


Elvis Presley - Old Shep

Elvis Presley - One-sided Love Affair


Elvis Presley - One Broken Heart for Sale

Elvis Presley - One Night

Elvis Presley - Only the Strong Survive



Elvis Presley - Padre

Elvis Presley - Patch it up

Elvis Presley - Playing for Keeps

Elvis Presley - Pledging My Love


Elvis Presley - Pocketful of Rainbows


Elvis Presley - Polk Salad Annie


Precious Lord, Take My Hand


Elvis Presley - Rags to Riches

Elvis Presley - Raised on Rock

Elvis Presley - Reach Out to Jesus

Elvis Presley - Release Me


Elvis Presley - Rip It Up


Elvis Presley - Saved


Elvis Presley - Scratch My Back

Elvis Presley - She Thinks I Still Care

Elvis Presley - Singing Tree

Elvis Presley - Slowly but Surely

Elvis Presley - So Glad You're Mine


Somebody Bigger Than You and I

Elvis Presley - Stand by Me

Elvis Presley - Steadfast, Loyal and True

Elvis Presley - (Such an) Easy Question


Elvis Presley - Such a Night


Elvis Presley - Suppose



Elvis Presley - T-R-O-U-B-L-E

Elvis Presley - Take Good Care of Her

Elvis Presley - Take My Hand, Precious Lord

Elvis Presley - Teddy Bear


Elvis Presley - Teddy Bear
#2

Elvis Presley - That's when your heartaches begin


Elvis Presley - The Lady Loves Me

Elvis Presley - The Yellow Rose of Texas / The Eyes of Texas

Elvis Presley - There's Always Me


Elvis Presley - This Is Our Dance


Elvis Presley - This Time / I Can't Stop Loving You


Today, Tomorrow and Forever


Too Much


Treat Me Nice

Tribute Songs

True Love Travels on a Gravel Road



Unchained Melody

Until It's Time for You to Go

U.S. Male



Walk a Mile in My Shoes

We call on him

Welcome to My World

Where Could I Go but to the Lord

Who Am I?

Without Him #1

Without Him #2

Elvis Presley - Without Love (There Is Nothing)


Elvis Presley - Wooden Heart (Muss I Denn)



Elvis Presley - Yesterday


Elvis Presley - You're a Heartbreaker


Elvis Presley - You Belong to My Heart

Elvis Presley - Young and Beautiful


Elvis Presley - (You're So Square) Baby I Don't Care

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home